We’ve reached that time of year again – earnings report time. And as a result, there are a number of events on the calendar for the week starting July 19.
Here are 10 key events that are scheduled for the companies listed below starting Wednesday:
- Important Earnings Reports: The following will take place on Wednesday, July 19: Alcoa (NYSE:$AA), Morgan Stanley, and American Express (NYSE:$AXP). On Thursday, July 20, earnings reports will be released by Abbott Laboratories (NYSE:$ABT), Sherwin-Williams (NYSE:$SHW), Microsoft (NASDAQ:$MSFT), and eBay (NASDAQ:$EBAY).
- Expiration of the Initial Public Offering Period: Immuron (NASDAQ:$IMRN) and Plymouth Industrial REIT (NYSE:$PLYM) on Wednesday, July 19.
- Expiration of Lockup Period: Keane Group (NYSE:$FRAC) and Fintech Acquisition Corp II (NASDAQ:$FNTE) on Wednesday, July 19.
- Anticipated Initial Public Offering Pricings: The following will take place on Thursday, July 20: Yogaworks (Pending:$YOGA), TPG Re Finance Trust (Pending:$TRTX), Federal Street Acquisition (FSACU), Calyxt (Pending:$CLXT), and Kala Pharmaceuticals (Pending:$KALA). PetIQ (Pending:$PETQ) will take place on Friday, July 21.
- Important Annual Meetings: SuperValu (NYSE:$SVU) on Wednesday, July 19. The following will take place on Thursday, July 20: Perrigo (NASDAQ:$PRGO) and Office Depot (NASDAQ:$ODP).
- Investor/Analyst Day: Both Campbell Soup (NYSE:$CPB) and CarMax (NYSE:$KMX) will have their investor/analyst day on July 19.
- Notable Shareholder Meetings: Reynolds American (NYSE:$RAI) meets on merger Wednesday, July 19.
- Scheduled Business Call Update: Charles Schwab (NYSE:$SCHW) will have their business update call on Friday, July 21.
- Food and Drug Administration Watch: Novartis (NYSE:$NVS) and Amgen (NASDAQ:$AMGN) are meant to hear whether erenumab BLA in episodic migraine prophylaxis and chronic migraine prophylaxis has been accepted for review. Additionally, Eagle Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:$EGRX) NDA for Ryanodex for treatment of exertional heat stroke has a Sunday, July 23, Pdufa date.
- Barron’s Honorable Mentions: Whirlpool (NYSE:$WHR) has the potential to increase 35% in the coming year if the now-inexpensive company maintains its capital returns program, while Micron (NASDAQ:$MU) is heading in the direction of a tumble if the chip bubble explodes. In Tech, Verint (NASDAQ:$VRNT) seems overvalued, while Cisco (NASDAQ:$CSCO) looks undervalued.
Featured Image: depositphotos/kasto